ALERT

Click here to register with a few simple steps and unlock all the available features our website has to offer.
PH4NTOM Forum

Admin 11/4 New Theme and more
YB
Thread started: 16d ago
Last post: 12d ago

[Image: Logo.png]

Hello everyone,

As many of you have all noticed, we are now using a new theme on the website. This theme comes with a fully responsive desktop & mobile theme, meaning if your preferred device is mobile, you will have ease of use while browsing through our website. This also comes with complete Emoji support 😈 👿 👹 👺 💀 👻 👽 🤖 💩 -- start using Emojis wherever you are on the forum.

We also have a new and improved logo for the website. I would also like to announce a new upgrade coming soon to the website, so stay tuned for that.

If you come across any bugs, please post them in the Feedback section. If you come up with any ideas, feel free to leave a Suggestion as well

There are still many things planned for the coming weeks for the website, and I will keep you all updated throughout the process.

Synapse X Giveaway: https://ph4ntom.net/Threa...APSE-X-KEY
  Crybo

I think the new theme looks really good and with hope we'll keep it 😀👌
L
  weed, YB

Lot's of theme changes, the last one was pretty cool in my opinion. Still searching for the look that feels right... or?

I like this one more than the previous Smile (not like there was anything wrong with the other one it just seemed buggy for a long time and this one seems more complete)

Good work

(11-05-2019, 01:59 PM)Twice Posted Lot's of theme changes, the last one was pretty cool in my opinion. Still searching for the look that feels right... or?

This is the one Relief
Help Docs (Your answer is probably here)
Upgrade

(11-06-2019, 09:24 AM)YB Posted This is the one Relief

Who designed the theme, if you don't mind sharing?

(11-07-2019, 02:07 PM)Twice Posted Who designed the theme, if you don't mind sharing?

The one and only @lavaskins
Help Docs (Your answer is probably here)
Upgrade

I like this theme, and logo is sick
  YB