ALERT

Click here to register with a few simple steps and unlock all the available features our website has to offer.
PH4NTOM Forum

Help With gf
AnthomniaT
Thread started: 13d ago
Last post: 8d ago

Heyy, long time no see, Ph4ntom Community.

so i wanna say this week i got a girlfriend, the problem is that its my first time getting a girlfriend, so i dont really know what to do, hang out ? have sex? go eat something? talk about somethings? i really need help because i really love her and i dont know how to show it to her. i want this relationship to stay forever <3, i need help from you guys !
  Cake, Crybo

Go take her out and get some lunch and maybe end it by seeing a movie

yh ill try that, but i wanna see other comments first :-):-)
Quote:"Dont cry because its over, Smile because it happened" - Dr.Seuss

Donate Robux please 79_smiley_cat

Discord :  Call me Ant#3189

(11-03-2019, 10:38 AM)AnthomniaT Posted yh ill try that, but i wanna see other comments first :-):-)

Gl dude hopefully she blows u in the movies

What @Cake said.
  Cake

Just do normal things like going to the movies, talking, going on dinner dates, etc. Take things slow since you asked if you should have sex with her when you've only been in a relationship with her for a week, which leads me to believe that you aren't taking things slow other than that you should be fine.
Bitcoin

Be Loyal to her
stfu :smiling_imp:

take things slow, have some good talks with her on dates
Total robux dealt with: 630K+

[Image: f1RtNTA.png]

(11-03-2019, 10:35 AM)AnthomniaT Posted Heyy, long time no see, Ph4ntom Community.

so i wanna say this week i got a girlfriend, the problem is that its my first time getting a girlfriend, so i dont really know what to do, hang out ? have sex? go eat something? talk about somethings? i really need help because i really love her and i dont know how to show it to her. i want this relationship to stay forever <3, i need help from you guys !
just do the normal thing ask her out on a date if she tells u to come back to her place that means sex
am person
-
Support
-
Need support dm me!
person#9995 i will assist you as much as I can!