ALERT

Click here to register with a few simple steps and unlock all the available features our website has to offer.
PH4NTOM Forum

Make sure to join our Discord server for Robux giveaways at Blocked. Login or Signup.

Advertisement

Buying Limiteds [1.1 to 1.3 Rate!]

Add Trader Feedback  Buy With Middleman
My discord is Tomer#0666
Or telegram @TomerXYZ
I pay via btc or paypal
All items must be clean for this kind of rate.

Cant wait when you start demanding rep and doing rep4reps on this like v3r LOL
Previously yan.
im a pro
[Image: 7WMQo4i.png]
ye if ur wondering i'm a dickhead
bye
(10-01-2019, 04:29 PM)jamie Posted Cant wait when you start demanding rep and doing rep4reps on this like v3r LOL

defintely bro, i also rep4rep on v 100% go make a CW on me lets see what happens idiot talk shit
(10-01-2019, 08:27 PM)Tomer Posted defintely bro, i also rep4rep on v 100% go make a CW on me lets see what happens idiot talk shit

keep up your rep4rep
Previously yan.
im a pro
[Image: 7WMQo4i.png]
ye if ur wondering i'm a dickhead
bye
Tries getting a 600 rap item for 400 LMFAO laughing at the item then I put in some overseer wings worth like 26k and then all of the sudden he Is interested I suggest not trading with him
First Person to ever reach 20k bits gambling
Exploits: Synapse X Helicity Athena (discontinued) and Rcm
(10-11-2019, 09:48 AM)Pulse Posted Tries getting a 600 rap item for 400 LMFAO laughing at the item then I put in some overseer wings worth like 26k and then all of the sudden he  Is  interested I suggest not trading with him

what
i said i wont buy ur 600 rap item because i would need to send my 400 rap item for it, so i would buy 200 rap for idk

and 40k value, of course i would buy that???
ouii4:oGUBS>_:&4|pfi

1 Guest(s)